The glaring afternoon sun can make it difficult for you to drive around town without wearing shades. What if we give you an easy alternative that will keep a check on the glare as well as the temperature inside your car? At Tint City, we sell top-quality automotive films that will make driving easy and hassle-free irrespective of what time of the day it is.
We were the No. 1 3M™ Automotive Window Film Dealer in the year 2016. Watch the video below to learn more about our automotive window films. Fill out the request quote form to get FREE
quotes on automotive window films that we sell. No window film installation job is too big or small for our trained professionals.
to learn more about 3M™ Automotive Window Film!
Whether you are commuting to work or taking the family out on the weekend, there are a lot of reasons that make the selection of your window film important:
- Reduces Heat
- A car can get really hot after sitting in the sun for an extended period of time. The level of heat gain inside a car can be greatly reduced by the solar control properties found in automotive window films that can also bring more comfort for the driver and passengers. It will also result in better fuel efficiency as car owners will depend less on air conditioning.
- Reduces Glare
- The presence of glare can be both distractive and dangerous while driving. The level of annoying glare entering a car window can be reduced by using a window film. This will help reduce the strain on the eyes and improves vision and safety as well.
- Blocks UV Rays
- UV rays from the sun can have serious damaging effects on the skin as well as increase fading on interior car furnishings such as dashboards, seats, floor mats, and stereo equipment. You can reduce the level of interior fading and protect skin by blocking up to 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays by using automotive window films.
In addition to the above functional benefits, automotive window films can also add just the right aesthetic touch to your car. There is a selection of shades and colors to choose from. Contact our professional staff today and find out which film makes the most sense based on your specific needs. You can keep in mind that automotive window film laws vary from state to state. Feel free to ask us what films are available for your vehicle.
Your car needs a paint protection film for various reasons such as
- This virtually invisible film helps keep your paint looking great
- Reduces paint chips and bug damage significantly
- Keeps vehicle looking better longer and helps boost your trade-in value
Paint protection film is the most effective way to protect your vehicle from road damages such as stone chips, debris, scratches etc. This thin invisible paint protection is designed to save cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans, and other types of vehicles by creating a stone guard and protecting it from day to day paint damages.
You can maintain the original high gloss shine of modern vehicles as the non-yellowing film forms an invisible auto bra that can be waxed and maintained just like your paint. The impact zones on vehicles parts such as hoods, fenders, side mirrors, bumpers, grills, rocker panels, headlights covers, flood lights, car door protection, luggage areas, rear bumper decks, roof, and A-pillars can be applied with clear car bra films that create an invisible paint protection.
Auto clear bra films are strong, durable and in high demand as they offer never before invisible paint protection for your vehicle. Paint protection film comes in rolls with width ranging from 6″ to 58″. Paint Protection kits are custom designed creating vehicle-specific paint protection kit patterns that fit your car. They can be self-applied on vulnerable impact areas with the help of proper and yet simple application tools along with video instructions, creating stone guard and stone chip protection.